NISSAN TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About this policy
Sources of Personal Data
We collect your personal data that receive directly from you as following:
● Procurement assessment form
● Procurement assessment process
● Vendor application form
● Supportive documents for procurement assessment
● Submission of information via the Company’s website
● Contact via telephone
● Contact via email
● Contact via post
● Google login
● LINE login
● LinkedIn login
● Facebook login
We may collect your personal data that we can access from the other sources not directly from you such as search engines, social media, public websites, other company’s websites, government authorities, third parties, reference person, etc.
Type of Data Collected
Personal data such as name, surname, gender, age, weight, height, date of birth, nationality, identification card numbers, passport numbers, marital status, military status, photo, etc.
Contact data such as address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
Account data such as username, password, etc.
Financial and transaction data such as bank account, financial statement, transaction history, etc.
Geolocation data such as geolocation of vehicles, communication devices, any electronic devices, etc.
Proof of identity data such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
Technical data such as IP address, Cookie ID, Activity Log, etc.
Photo or video recording data such as photo recording via CCTV, etc.
Work and skill data such as work permits, past work experience or project experience, etc.
Other information such as business card, portfolio, reference persons, any information which you provide to us during the vendor assessment process.
We may collect, use or disclose your sensitive data that is specially categorized by law when we have obtained explicit consent from you or where necessary for us as permissible under law. We may collect, use or disclose your sensitive personal data as following:
● Political opinions
● Religious or philosophical beliefs
● Sexual behavior
● Criminal records
● Health data
● Trade union information
● Genetic data
● Biometric data such as facial recognition, data, iris recognition data or fingerprint recognition data
● Any data which may affect the data subject in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee
In the case that personal data collected by the Company as specified above is necessary for the vendors selection process or any legal compliance. If you do not provide the Company with such necessary personal data, the Company may not be able to process your vendor application further.
Storage of Personal Data
We store your personal data as hard copy and soft copy.
We store your personal data by using the following systems:
● Our server in Thailand
● Our server outside of Thailand
● Third-party server service providers in Thailand
● Third-party server service providers outside of Thailand
Use of Personal Data
We use the collected personal data for various purposes:
● Vendor assessment and application procedures.
● Create and manage the vendor account in the Company’s database.
● Perform a contractual obligation between you and the Company.
● Internal record and management of the Company.
● Procedure for conducting background and qualification check.
● Internal audit or investigation of the Company.
● Monitor security in the Company’s area such as recording photo via CCTV and ID card deposit before entering into the building or area of the Company.
● To comply with any related law, government orders or regulation.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties in certain circumstances.
We may disclose your personal data within our affiliate company and group company only as necessary for the procurement assessment procedure or the purposes specified above.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by government authorities such as court or a government body.
We may disclose your personal data to the service providers for the purposes as follows:
● Document storage and destruction service
● Security service
● Criminal record and background checks service
● Information technology service
● Logistic service
● Marketing service
● Print media service
● Professional services such as business consultant, technicians, auditor, legal firm, tax firm or any other advisors.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties, organizations or servers located in foreign countries. We will take steps and measures to ensure that your personal data is securely transferred, and the receiving parties have an appropriate level of personal data protection standard or as allowed by laws.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your personal data available to us, unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
- Data access: You have the right to access your personal data that is under the company’s responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal as to how we obtain your personal data.
- Data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
- Objection: You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of us, corporation or individual which is within your reasonable expectation; or for carrying out public tasks.
- Suspension: You have the right to request us to suspend processing your personal data during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary, and we must erase or destroy your personal data pursuant to relevant laws but you instead request us to suspend the processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
- Complaint lodging: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
You can exercise these rights as the Data Subject by contacting our Data Protection Officer as mentioned below. We will notify the result of your request within 30 days upon receipt of such request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via SMS, email, telephone, registered mail (if applicable)
We endeavor to protect your personal data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard, and access controls.
Data Breach Notification
We will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless such personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of you. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of you, we will also notify the personal data breach and the remedial measures to you without delay by SMS, email, telephone call or registered mail if applicable.
Links to Other Sites
Address: Nissan Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
891/1 Siam Motors Building 10th,14th Floor, Rama I Road, Wang Mai,
Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
Telephone: 02-216-2051-6 ext. 604